If you’re looking to differentiate your group training in a way that attracts, engages and retains more members, MX4 Training System programming can help you make it happen. With our complete, accredited small group training course, our Master Trainers will come to your facility to teach you everything you need to help participants establish overall conditioning, enhance their existing abilities and ultimately elevate their fitness in ways they never thought possible.
Our small group training course includes:
- How to create a successful small group training program that is adjustable, repeatable, expandable and adaptable.
- The unique benefits of small group training classes centered around the Connexus Functional Training System.
- Essential tips and tricks for designing, setting up and coaching small group training sessions effectively.
- Ways to integrate best-in-class functional training tools like the TRX suspension trainer, Dynamax soft-shell medicine ball, flat circular bands, kettlebells, landmine and battle ropes.
- How to combine traditional and non-traditional cardio exercises with functional training tools to maximize results.
- Printable orientation guide that provides detailed cueing, pacing and techniques. Exercise library demonstrating over 300 exercises. 4-week progressive training program for groups.
BRING OUR MASTER TRAINERS TO YOUR FACILITY AND START YOUR MX4 SMALL GROUP TRAINING PROGRAM.